Instructions and Templates
- Papers should be in English.
- Papers should be up to 10 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the SPRINGER formatting guidelines.
Papers must be formatted using the Springer LNICST Authors' Kit.
Instructions and templates are available from Springer's LNICST homepage:
Please make sure that your paper adheres to the format as specified in the instructions and templates. When uploading the camera-ready
copy of your paper, please be sure to upload both:
- a PDF copy of your paper formatted according to the above templates, and
- an archive file (e.g. zip, tar.gz) containing the both a PDF copy of your paper and LaTeX or Word source material prepared according to the above guidelines.